THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY--READ BEFORE SIGNING
NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY PAINTBALL EVENT.
DATE OF BIRTH________________________
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of paintball, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in paintball is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS M-40 PAINTBALL inc., the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every paintball activity and event in which I participate hereafter.
6. I agree in the event of an injury to myself that I will pay my own medical bills. I understand my medical bills will not be payed for by M-40 Paintball inc., the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
X__________________________________ Date & Phone#________ _____________________
Address (Street, City, State, Zip)
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of all Releasees but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.
PARENT/GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE EMERGENCY PHONE #(S)
M-40 PAINTBALL RULE SHEET
1. Always treat your gun as if it's loaded. Keep finger off trigger, point barrel at floor. Ensure barrel plug or sleeve is on the end of the barrel. Do not count on the safety switch located by trigger; some safeties do not work.
2. Always wear your mask during the game or when on the playing zone. (90% of all paintball injuries result in blindness.)
3. Inspect your mask and exchange for another if necessary. Use anti-fog on the inside of lense to prevent fogging.
4. Periodically throughout the game chronograph your gun to make sure it is below 250fps. Inform referree to adjust if necessary.
5. No running. Floors are slippery indoors and there is a rough terrain outdoors. Most injuries at M-40 paintball occurr from falling.
6. When out, walk off playing zone with gun over head calling "HIT" or "OUT" with barrel plug in your barrel.
7. To start the game everyone must be at the designated starting positions until whistle blows. Game ends with a whistle. (Most games have a 10 minute time limit.)
8. When shooting at opposing team from close range (less than 5 ft away) it is a courtesy to ask them to surrendor first.
9. No blind shooting around corners or over the top of bunkers.
10. For most games, friendly fire counts. Gun hits do not count. Paintball must break in order to be out. Once you've left the playing zone you may not re-enter until next game.
I have read and accept M-40 Paintball rules.